Important note, please read it carefully.
Please note that this policy applies to this website. If you have not read and understood the content of this policy, or/and you do not accept the content of this policy, please do not visit, use or browse this website, let alone provide this website with any personal information about you. In addition, we have the right to ask you to give explicit consent to accept this policy. If you refuse to give this consent, you may not be allowed to use this website.
1. Collection and use of personal information
- 1.1 When we/this website provide services, we may collect, use or/and store your (or your legal right to dispose of) personal information of natural persons (hereinafter referred to as "your personal information").
- 1.2 We/this website will only collect from you your personal information necessary to provide you with specific services.
- 1.3 If you do not provide the required information, you may not be able to use or use our services normally.
2. Disclosure of information
- 2.1 Based on the need to provide you with the required services, you agree that we may provide your information to the following entities, which are limited to using your information within the scope of providing services to you:
- ● Sailner affiliated institutions;
- ● Sailner dealer or distributor;
- ● Authorized service providers;
- ● Third parties related to company transactions. Your information may be disclosed to third parties as part of a business combination or transfer.
- 2.2 We may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- ● Comply with legal requirements or respond to mandatory legal procedures (such as search warrants or other court orders);
- ● Protect the legal rights and safety of Sino3D, Sino3D affiliates, Sino3D business partners or/and Sino3D customers. In some countries (regions) or judicial systems, this article may be invalid, so this article may not apply to you.。
- ● Share your information with third parties with your consent or request for sharing.
- 2.3 When necessary, the information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any countries in which we operate, so that we can use the information to provide you with services in accordance with this policy. You expressly agree to this transfer of personal information.
3.Access, correction, update and deletion of personal information
- 3.1You have the right to access, correct, update or delete the personal information you provide to us/this website at any time. But you also know that the change or deletion of personal information may affect your access to our/this website's services. The scope and method of your access, correction, update, or deletion of personal information will depend on the specific products and services of Sailner you use.
- 3.2 Other
- 3.2.1 If you are unable/unsuccessful to access, correct or delete your personal information through local operations on this website, please send your relevant needs and questions to our contact email address, and we will respond to you as soon as possible .
- 3.2.2 If you wish to further access, correct or delete your personal information that we have actually collected and saved by contacting us, please send your relevant needs to our contact email address, and we will respond to your Needs, but please be aware that if we do not actually collect and store your personal information, we will not be able to meet your above request, but we will reply to you within a reasonable period of time.
- 3.2.3 When you access, modify or delete your personal information, we may require you to perform identity verification to protect the security of your account or/and information.
- 3.2.4 We may periodically review the data we hold and unilaterally delete information that we judge is no longer necessary for providing services to you.
4. Withdrawal of consent
- You have the right to withdraw the consent you have previously given to Sailner to process your personal information. If you decide to withdraw the consent, you can inform us by sending an email. We will stop processing the personal information you previously agreed to process as soon as possible. However, please be aware that your withdrawal of consent may affect your access to our services.
- Sailner may provide you with the opportunity to choose whether to use your personal information for other purposes than when the information was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
6. Protection of your personal information
- In order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, abuse, disclosure or alteration, Sailner will use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and management procedures to ensure the security of the information we collect and process. However, please note that although we have taken reasonable measures to protect your information, no website, network transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
- Sailner will not deliberately collect information from children under the age of 13 (or equivalent to the minimum age specified in the relevant jurisdiction), and our website is not aimed at children under 13 (or equivalent to the minimum age specified in the relevant jurisdiction) child. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 (or equivalent to the minimum age specified in the relevant jurisdiction) has provided their personal information, we will delete it in accordance with relevant laws.
- We use "cookies" as a basic part of our interaction with your Internet browser.
- Cookies are small files that can store information on a computer or mobile device through a web server. The entity that sets cookies on your device can recognize your device across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Cookies have many uses, such as:
- ● Cookie can remember your login credentials, so you don't have to enter these credentials every time you log in to a service.
- ● Cookies help us understand the pages and features visitors visit and the time they spend on the pages, so that we and third parties know which parts of our services are the most popular. By studying this type of information, we can better adjust these services and provide you with a better experience.
- ● Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant content by collecting information about your use of our services.
- When you use a web browser to access the service, you can choose whether and how to accept cookies by setting browser preferences and options. Since every browser is different, please check the "Help" menu in your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
9. Links to other websites
10. More information
- Our contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send an email to let us know.
11. Application of law and dispute resolution
- 11.1 This policy applies to the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan).
- 11.2 After you agree to accept the constraints of this policy, any disputes between you and Sailner due to this policy shall be settled through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, either party has the right to report to the people with jurisdiction in the place where Sailner is located. The court filed a lawsuit.
- If any clause of this policy is declared illegal or unenforceable by any court or tribunal with jurisdiction in whole or in part, the clause shall be separable and independent of the other clauses of this agreement, and can be used within the jurisdiction of that court or tribunal. This clause is deemed invalid, but all other clauses and the validity of the entire policy are not affected.
13. Modification of the policy
Updated version on Thursday, October 15, 2020: SN-YSZC-V1.20201015